* Brick farm house style frontage colorbond roof.
* 4456m2 block zoned rural, live stock or plenty of room for the kids and motor bikes.
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms, study and activity room.
* Master bedroom at one end of the home, walk in robe and ensuite.
* Near the master bedroom is parents lounge room & separate study.
* Huge new gorgeous central kitchen, plenty of storage, kitchen views to the foot hills.
* Electric hot plates & oven, dishwasher, big island bench/breakfast bar.
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room in centre of home.
* 4 other bedrooms located at the other end of home around the activity room and main bathroom.
* Centrally located tile fire, evaporative air con through out.
* Scheme water, solar hot water system & insulated.
* Huge rear patio, fully fenced yard for children or dogs.
* Children's cubby house.
* Plenty of room for parking cars, boats or caravans.
* Big powered workshop, side access to big back paddock.
* Huge paddock at the rear of the property behind the house.
* Also another gazebo style sitting area.
* House is elevated with big lime stone block retaining walls around the whole home.
* Located on the edge of Waroona's town site at the base of the foothills in one of my favourite streets.
* Quiet and peaceful location.
* Please call me for an inspection.