We'll help you find your home.
Neighbouring the Pinjarra Race Club and surrounded by mature trees, this vacant 1012m2 building lot is ready for your beautiful home.
Zoned 'Special Use' - Working Stables.
Close to all of town's amenities.
Contact Joe Bryant on 0413 015 762 today!
Sure this property isn't perfect but for its location and price it's an excellent opportunity to get started! 812m2 of land with a park as a neighbour in a good street, central to all Pinjarra has to offer. Put in a bit of time and energy and there is every chance you will be rewarded at the end of it!
This beautifully presented family home certainly ticks all the boxes!!
Nestled in behind the Pinjarra Golf Course in the sort after Murray River Country Estate, set on almost half an acre of land (1761m2) with ultra wide unrestricted side access through to a powered workshop.
Spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a large study, separate living zones and theatre room. The roomy chefs kitchen has views out over the huge 9.5m swimming pool.
3kw solar panel system for cheap power bills, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning plus tile fire with high ceilings adding to the homes spacious feel.
Designed with entertaining in mind the huge pitched patio / BBQ area over looking the pool is ideal for those large family gatherings. Manicured lawns and gardens are all reticulated through a bore. This home certainly has all the I wants!!
* The property is a huge 1/2 acre of land - plenty of room for the kids to play.
* Spacious living of over 280m2 with high ceilings throughout.
* Great designed kitchen with views overlooking the sparkling pool.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, with a huge master bedroom & 2 bathrooms.
* A big ensuite which includes a spa, large shower and a separate W/C.
* Secure shoppers access from the double carport.
* 9.5m huge swimming pool.
* Large 12 metre gabled outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool.
* Powered workshop with side access.
* Ample room for boat, caravans, or work vehicles.
* Monitored alarm system plus so much more.
A neat unit in a complex of 12. Good size bedrooms, upgraded kitchen with a tiled living area which all leads to a low maintenance outdoor set up boasting a full length patio! Great tenant currently in place, so if effortless lifestyle or effortless investing is what you are after then you are onto a winner!
Beautifully presented 4 bedroom home only a short stroll to cafes the Coles shopping Complex and local Tavern.
Huge open living / dining area opening out onto the patio and BBQ area, reverse cycle air-conditioning, roller shutters to the windows, spacious kitchen with floor to ceiling tiling in the bathroom.
There is a large 9mx6m powered workshop for the handyman with veggie patch behind plus manicured lawns and established gardens front and back.
Ideal for the green thumb or retired, the home is also located opposite the local Community Garden and Mens Shed.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
Set on the banks of the tranquil Murray River this well maintained unit complex with shared use of a boat shed and jetties is the ideal place to relax and unwind.
This double storey 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom/2 toilet, unit has a spacious front courtyard, rear courtyard with storage shed, reverse cycle air conditioning with a balcony off the master bedroom.
The main front courtyard is the perfect place to entertain with quality cafe blinds for all weather use plus its stylish timber lined ceiling complete with skylight and heating bars.
The upstairs powder room and bathroom have both been fully renovated.
There is secure parking through electric gates, swimming pool for summer and the famous Pelicans Cafe for riverside dining at the front of the complex.
Designed & decorated with entertaining in mind this stunning waterfront home has been finished with no expense spared.
This beautifully finished 6 years young home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with the master suite having a resort style feel to it, overlooking a private courtyard, underfloor heating to the ensuite plus a large robe complete with a private makeup and dressing station. Spacious open plan living with water views flowing out onto the alfresco entertaining with extensive use of electric blinds and 3m awning, perfect for all weather use. There is even an infresco with its very own traditional pizza oven overlooking the canals, again ideal for all year round entertaining.
Stone bench tops to the kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings, including a brand new AirFry and Steam Assist wall oven, integrated Meile dishwasher and large refrigerator space with water outlet. There's ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, wood fire as well as underfloor heating to the kitchen / living area and passage.
High ceilings with feature cornices throughout. Izone workstation, massive 13kw solar system, plus a hardwired front door Airphone intercom and video.
Superbly located on the wide section of the canal, watch your boat floating at your private jetty with its own slipway while catching a feed of crabs for lunch.
Secure parking for two vehicles in the over size 9m x 6m garage with room to park all the toys. Secure parking behind electric gates for 8m Motorhome or caravan plus a 5 m boat through a separate gate. Low maintenance gardens, artificial turf, perfect for a lock and leave. This home really has all the "I wants" and inspections are sure to impress.
8m Jetty plus slipway.
Coded Electronic Security gate with pedestrian entrance.
Parking for 8m Motorhome/Caravan plus 5m Boat - separate gate.
15 Amp GPO for Motorhome or caravan.
13 KW Solar system & 3 phase power.
"Actron" 5 zone reverse cycle air conditioning.
Front Door Airphone intercom and video-hard wired.
Reticulated 12 station controller.
9m x 6m garage.
Courtyard water fountain feature.
Shade cloth private courtyard with master bedroom and living access.
Artificial grass courtyard and waterfront.
Selected gardening areas.
Motorized 3m awning shade waterfront.
Clearview Security stacker screens.
Clearview Security screens to front door & laundry.
Underfloor Heating to master ensuite, ktchen living and passage way.
Motorized blinds waterfront.
Motorized curtains waterfront living.
Jarrahdale wood fireplace.
Internal and external ceiling Fans.
20 AMP power point in laundry.
Infresco dining with traditional wood pizza oven.
Plumbing for water and gas Infresco.
2.8 m ceilings with feature cornices.
Izone work station.
Home is prewired ethernet cable - master bed, bed 4, living and Infresco rooms.
Master Bedroom, bed 4, living and Infresco wired for Foxtel.
New airfry and steam assist wall oven.
Soft closure on all drawers.
Large refrigerator space 1.8m x 1m with water outlet.
Meile intergrated dishwasher.
Glass rangehood over 5 gas burner unit.
Private master bedroom makeup and dressing station.
Pure wool carpets to all bedrooms and carpet insert to living room.
Intergrated 4 bin recycling system in the kitchen.
* Well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. Spacious kitchen and living area with a separate activity / games room perfect for the kids.
* There is a tile fire for heating, a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner plus ducted evaporative throughout the home. The renovated kitchen has loads of cupboard space, there's an ensuite off the master bedroom and a large spa bath in the second bathroom, the perfect way to unwind after a busy day.
* The pool area is perfect for entertaining complete with a patio and poured limestone, there is side access through to the 6m x 6m powered workshop, mature trees including lemon on a large 951m2 block.
Lifestyle and seclusion with so many options depending on what you need. Split over 2 titles totaling approx. 146 acres of undulating land to build your dream home, graze stock or just admire the views, you can decide. Bitumen road frontage, power at the front gate, so access and the basic services are covered. Enjoy the freedom of rural land and the benefits of some development all in one property!!
* Almost on the river, set on a large 974m2 lot this spacious family home offers a great back to nature lifestyle. Surrounded by mature trees, chook run, veggie patch, room for back yard cricket with river front parklands at the end of the street.
* A well presented home boasting 4 bedrooms with the master suite having a parents retreat which is simply huge. 2 bathrooms plus a separate study off the alfresco entertaining area. Reverse cycle split system air conditioning through the living area, master bedrooms and the study with a tile fire for those cold winter nights. There is secure parking for two vehicles with solar panels for cheap power bills.
* Plenty of room to park all the toys under cover with a large 7m x 6m lean to through to a powered 6m x 6m workshop.
* Enjoy morning walks along the tranquil Murray River, launch the boat at the nearby ramp and set off for a lunch at one of the many restaurants and cafes accessible by boat.