We'll help you find your home.
This is a great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac and only a short walk to town.
Some of the features of the property include a big gourmet kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and loads of bench space.
An open plan living area with tile fire and air conditioner, good size bedrooms with another air-con in the main bedroom.
The NBN is connected, there are 12 solar panels, easy care gardens, and a garden shed at the rear of the property. Great buying at $330,000.
* Tucked away at the top of the cul-de-sac.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, great location & a nice street.
* R20 Zoning can be subdivided into 2.
* Deep sewered block & garden shed.
* This property has so much potential, rent it out now and subdivide later.
* Or if you are searching for a little home on a huge block to park all your toys, this is it.
Call Carolyn Faulkner today for an inspection as this property won't last.
Located in beautiful old Halls Head amongst lovely neighbours is this four bedroom one bathroom home, games room/teenagers retreat or workshop sitting on a good sized 726m2 block.
Only 600 metres from Blue Bay beach, one of my favourite beaches in Mandurah. There is plenty of parking, a patio that overlooks the lovely back yard and cubby house, the perfect place to sit and relax while the kids play.
The lounge room has an open fire place, a study nook and the kitchen and dining room overlook the back yard and are easy access to the patio when entertaining. The bathroom has been renovated recently.
This home is a great starter home or perfect for the retiree. Call Carolyn Faulkner today for a private inspection on 0427 777 470.
A rare 59 acres of a natural bush setting which has had the same owner since 1973! Isolated seclusion nestled in the scarp and yet only 15 minutes from Pinjarra or Dwellingup depending on your plans for the day.
Basic shed onsite to get you started, beautiful winter creek through the cooler months and that is just the obvious discoveries! Explore, enhance and escape to your very own piece of paradise!
Phone Brad Mercer - 0438 381 083.
Immaculate in its presentation, this spacious open plan living home ticks a lot of boxes.
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, study, home theatre plus another separate TV room off the minor bedrooms. There's ducted evaporative air conditioning, quality tiling throughout the living areas, loads of storage space plus a double shower in the master suite.
The main living zone is simply huge with a shopper door in from the garage, over sized pantry plus access to the alfresco entertaining area overlooking manicured lawns and gardens. The garage has a roller door to the rear allowing parking for a small boat or trailer down the side.
The home has stunning street appeal on a 658m2 lot, only a stones throw from the local restaurants, Sporting Club and Sandy Cove Tavern with three local boat ramps close by.
Inspections are sure to impress.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
This home is perfectly located and a short walk to all amenities. The home is well built, well maintained and would make the perfect property for anyone looking for a home that is easy care.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate theatre room, open plan living/dining area with a tile fire, new flooring, large gas cook top, LG ducted reverse cycle air-con and double lock up garage with a door that leads directly into the kitchen.
Other features are 3kw Fronius Primo solar inverter and quality solar panels, wireless NBN infrastructure, blackout window inserts for one bedroom for night shift workers, corner block with side access to a lovely grassed area, great sized workshop with power and shelving and a backyard cat netting to contain your cat inside the property.
Phone Toni Collins - 0428 839 057.
Quality built Ross North canal front home with a spacious feel from the moment you enter. All 4 bedrooms are good size with robes, 2 bathrooms, evaporative ducted air conditioning plus a split system in the living area and wood fire for heating.
The home boasts two separate living zones, the formal lounge and dining areas as well as the large open living area with a lounge, dining, family and games together with the kitchen and informal meals area.
The garden has loads of mature fruit trees including fig, lemon, olive, mandarin and mango. Plenty of room to entertain family and friends overlooking the water under the large all weather veranda. The home is very low maintenance with use of artificial turf and automatic reticulation to the gardens.
Secure parking for two vehicles, 768m2 block, two storage sheds and a workshop area along with its own private timber jetty.
Set off by boat and cruise the beautiful Murray River or call into one of the many cafes, restaurants and taverns all accessible by water. This home has been well maintained and presents beautifully.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
Beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, open plan home. The quality kitchen complete with stone bench tops is the focal point in the spacious open plan living zone designed to maximise the stunning water views.
Entertain family and friends under the huge pitched patio while watching the kids paddle around in the canal and your boat floating at your private jetty. Catch a feed of crabs from your own backyard or set off by boat and cruise these amazing waterways.
There is ducted evaporative air conditioning plus a split system in the living area, loads of parking with room for a boat or caravan. This truely is living a holiday lifestyle everyday.
Contact Joe Bryant - 0413 015 762
* This beautifully presented 3 bedroom, two bathroom home presents like new!
* Stunning kitchen complete with stone bench tops and feature lighting. Open plan living with separate front lounge, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, tiled throughout the living zones and hallways.
* The alfresco entertaining, with cafe blinds overlooking easy care reticulated lawns and gardens. There is a 5m x 3m approx powered workshop for the handyman plus side access for the boat and caravan behind gates. There is even a separate garden shed for storage.
* Inspections are sure to impress.
Phone Joe Bryant - 0413 015 762
Currently leased at $275 / week until December 2021, this property could be one for the portfolio.
Conveniently located opposite the local Primary School with only a short drive to all of towns ammenities including the Coles Shopping Complex, Indoor swimming pools and Recreation Centre.
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, one bathroom home has a super sized sized laundry, rear patio plus a workshop and access to the back yard.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
* This beautiful home has been designed to maximise its rare and unique uninterrupted canal and estuary views from the open plan living, kitchen and alfresco entertaining areas.
* Immaculately presented, spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study and theatre home.
* Solar panels for cheap power with reverse cycle split systems throughout.
* Large front secure courtyard, low maintenance garden including artificial lawn, perfect for a lock and leave scenario.
* Entertain family and friends overlooking these tranquil waterways with your boat moored at your private jetty. Throw the crab nets in from the backyard or set off by boat for lunch at one of the many cafes, restaurants and taverns accessible by water. Enjoy this holiday lifestyle all year round.
Phone Joe Bryant - 0413 015 762.
Beautiful family home on 2000m2 block in Hotham Heights. This property is well located and is close to school, sporting facilities and community club.
Features of this spacious 4 Bedroom 1 bathroom home include large bedrooms - three with built in robes, renovated bathroom, reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area, verandahs all around, 10x5m patio, solar panels and a huge powered shed/workshop.
You won't find another house at this price in this area.
Phone Toni Collins - 0428 839 057