Residential land is shrinking, so to come across newly subdivided land of 2089m2 is almost unheard of! This is a unique opportunity to secure over half an acre of residential land to build your dream home and that all important huge shed! Power, water and phone available and all the benefits of semi country living in such a central location.
Phone Brad Mercer on 0438 381 083 today!
Residential land is shrinking, so to come across newly subdivided land of 2020m2 is almost unheard of! 10 lots to choose from and all with power, water and phone available, it’s a lifestyle opportunity that doesn’t come along very often!
Perched on the banks of the Murray River, an idyllic setting for this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. This property has that real back to nature feel to it from the minute you drive into the street.
The home boasts solid timber flooring, air-conditioning, multiple living zones, open plan country style kitchen / family room complete with lined pitched ceilings opening out onto the alfresco entertaining area.
There is also a chook run, veggie patch, huge Avocado trees providing loads of fruit and a playground for the kids including their very own fort.
Set on 1011m2, with a huge 9m x 9m powered workshop with mezzanine storage, perfect for a boat or caravan while being the ultimate man cave. Unrestricted side access and loads of hardstand with freshly laid concrete.
With the boat ramp only metres from your door, launch your boat and set off to the iconic Ravenswood Hotel only minutes away, or enjoy the cruise and head into Mandurah to one of the many cafes and restaurants accessible by boat.
Waking up each morning surrounded by farmlands overlooking the river watching the dolphins play or catching a feed of crabs, you will feel like you’re living a holiday lifestyle everyday.
Inspections will not disappoint.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
* Almost on the river, set on a large 974m2 lot this spacious family home offers a great back to nature lifestyle. Surrounded by mature trees, chook run, veggie patch, room for back yard cricket with river front parklands at the end of the street.
* A well presented home boasting 4 bedrooms with the master suite having a parents retreat which is simply huge. 2 bathrooms plus a separate study off the alfresco entertaining area. Reverse cycle split system air conditioning through the living area, master bedrooms and the study with a tile fire for those cold winter nights. There is secure parking for two vehicles with solar panels for cheap power bills.
* Plenty of room to park all the toys under cover with a large 7m x 6m lean to through to a powered 6m x 6m workshop.
* Enjoy morning walks along the tranquil Murray River, launch the boat at the nearby ramp and set off for a lunch at one of the many restaurants and cafes accessible by boat.
Wow just wow!! New to the market is this spectacular home set on 17.1 acres in the majestic hills on the scarp east of Coolup. Only just over an hour from Perth or Bunbury in a natural bush setting, the sellers have not spared a cent, to create this amazing home.
* Electric gate upon entering.
* Nearly 300m2 of living and 230m2 of decked entertaining.
* 4 good size bedrooms all with stunning views that have sliding doors that open up to the balcony.
* Built in robes in all bedrooms and a huge walk in robe in the master bedroom.
* 2 big bathrooms, the master has a double shower, separate toilet and linen cupboard in the bathroom.
* Stunning marri timber flooring through out.
* Large open plan central living that leads out to huge decked entertaining area with panoramic views out to Bunbury & Mandurah.
* Home is sectioned into 2, master bedroom at end of the home.
* Minor bedrooms, with own activity area and study at the other end of the home.
* Separate games room with views also in the centre of the home with sliding doors that lead to the decked entertaining area.
* Solid jarrah kitchen, breakfast bar, large island bench and dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage.
* 2 split systems reverse cycle.
* 2 wood tile fires.
* Security system.
* Fully insulated in walls and ceilings.
* Extra high featured ceilings.
* French doors throughout.
* Neutral decor throughout that will not date.
* Speaker system throughout home and entertaining area linked to ipad.
* LED down lights through out.
* Fans through out.
* 5kw of solar power.
Now to the outside of the property.
* Divided into 3 paddocks.
* Big dam for live stock water.
* Established orchard.
* 2 rain water tanks 136,000 litres and 40,000 litres assuring you never run short on water.
* Massive 21x9 metre powered workshop with lean to for caravan or boat parking.
* Fire pit entertaining area.
* Chook pen, livestock yard and race.
This property has it all, style, class, home feel, privacy with amazing views and tranquil living. Oh how I would enjoy living here and enjoying this all especially enjoying a drink and watching the magical sunset the kangaroos grazing and the beautiful blue wrens. Call me today to inspect this property, Believe me you will never want to leave.
Conveniently located only a stones throw from the iconic riverfront Ravenswood Hotel. Walk down and enjoy a meal and drink on the banks of the Murray River watching the boats pass by. Complete with new floor coverings and fresh paint through out, this open plan 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, family home presents beautifully.
Set on a large 859m2 block with side access there is plenty of room for a large workshop. Entertain family and friends under the huge pitched patio overlooking manicured lawns and garden. There is an attic installed offering loads of storage space, air-conditioning, roller-shutters to the bedrooms, security cameras and alarm system plus solar panels for cheap power bills.
The property has a large front courtyard, secure parking for two vehicles plus shaded parking on the driveway itself.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
If watching renovation shows on TV has got you inspired to get your trade hat on then look no further as you have just found the perfect project home. A 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in need of some attention that sits on a solid 848m2 of land overlooking a farm at the end of a cul-de-sac. Basically block value that comes with a house!
This beautiful unique property is located just over and an hour from Perth and the Peel area and presents country living at its best. The home is located at the top of the 10.93ha bush block that consists of lovely old trees, rocky outcrops, wild life and views forever. The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living area, tile fire for these cold winter mornings, verandas on 3 sides and a carport to the left of the home. At the front of the home there is a raised walkway which leads onto a lovely decked area to either entertain your friend, do a spot of yoga or just sit and enjoy the outlook, Come out to the country and relax, you will love it.
Sure this property isn't perfect but for its location and price it's an excellent opportunity to get started! 812m2 of land with a park as a neighbour in a good street, central to all Pinjarra has to offer. Put in a bit of time and energy and there is every chance you will be rewarded at the end of it!
Located in the sought after Austin Cove Estate only a short stroll to the local Sporstmans Club and Sandy Cove Tavern.
Beautifully presented ex Ventura display home, 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home theatre, air-conditioning, polished timber flooring throughout as well as an alarm system with hard wired speakers in the ceiling for the sound system. Well designed chefs kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances, open plan living / dining opening out onto the spacious alfresco entertaining area.
This home has a show stopper of a master bedroom. The huge hotel style master bedroom complete with fire place even has an outdoor, open air stone bath tub in a private setting off the stylish ensuite.
Manicured lawns and gardens, solar panels to reduce your power bills, set on 575m2 with three local boat ramps and the IGA shopping complex close by.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413015762
Huge 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home only a short walk to town. The home is double brick and features good size bedrooms, study/gym, separate theatre room, reverse cycle ducted aircon, dishwasher, 5 burner cooktop, electric oven, solar hot water system and easy care gardens. The photos don’t do the property justice so please come and inspect it will be well worth it. Currently the home is tenanted at $400 per week. Great buying $284,000